- This event has passed.
Light the Night
October 12, 2018 @ 6:00 pm
About Light The Night
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Light The Night Walk funds treatments that are saving the lives of patients today. LLS is making cures happen by providing patient support services, advocating for lifesaving treatments and pioneering the most promising cancer research anywhere. And it’s all happening now. Not someday, but today. Each year friends, families and coworkers form teams to raise money in support of our mission.
This year, in the fall, these teams and their communities Light The Night at our walks where we gather together to celebrate, honor and remember those touched by cancer.
- Registration Time: 6:00pm
- Start & End Time: 7:30pm-9:00pm
- Parking: In the Evans Towne Center Parking Lot or at the parking lot of Evans Surgery Center
- Walk in distance: 2 miles
- Dogs are allowed
- Wheelchairs, Strollers are allowed
- Other Activities: Live Entertainment, Kids Zone & Fireworks
- Food is available for purchase beyond what is available for Champions for Cures
Mark and JoAnn are proud to have a team this year again. You can donate to help by clicking the following link. https://pages.lightthenight.org/ga/csra18/herberthomes
Donations are open until October 10, 2018